In a city herringbone
Extensive bathroom renovation in Paddington. Termites had enjoyed their time eating away at the internal framing. The original renovation had weakened the floor to accommodate for plumbing, resulting in a noticeable spring under foot.
· Replace large percentage of internal framing
· Replaced existing panelling with VJ board above the tile line.
· Stiffened each individual joist with 90 by 10mm steel plates, running the length of the joists
· Replaced entire floor
· Subway herringbone feature wall
· Large 600 by 600 floor & wall tiles
· Walk in shower
· Large freestanding bath
· Decorative timber framing